1,000 MHD Users Have Created Playlists – Let’s Party!
Our ground-breaking playlist technology has been creating waves in the industry since its launch in December 2018. And it’s been such a hit with our members that 1,000 of you have already embraced it, using it to create thousands of playlists.
Have you created your very own bespoke learning pathways to enhance an in-salon training programme or support your apprentice? Maybe you’ve used it to complement your curriculum or plot your own path to success? Or are you a playlist virgin?!
Don’t worry, help is on hand. We’ve compiled 2 playlists that showcase the potential of our incredible tutorials and technology. Whatever your playlist status, read on for some inspiration on how to use playlist to maximum impact.
Positively perfect pixies on playlist
Pixies are a winner with clients. And we’re loving the range of pixie cuts available on our platform. Check this out playlist we’ve put together:
- The Weller Mod – Stacey Broughton teaches this sweet modernist shape
- Concave Triangular Layered – Bastian Casaretto’s stunner is an interplay of disparate lengths
- Short Square Layered – Don’t miss Stacey Broughton’s head hugging style
- The Agyness Deyn – Lee Stafford demonstrates this supermodel-inspired pixie
- Short Graduation with Disconnected L-Shape – Stacey’s back with a versatile style
- Round Layered Pixie – Mazella&Palmer show you the triple elements of this gorgeous cut
- Short Combination – Alexander Dinter demonstrates this short symmetric combo
Spring has sprung in all its pastel glory
At this time of year, it’s fitting to celebrate the start of longer, sunnier days with some pastel shades. So we’ve compiled this playlist, perfect for inspiring salon stylists and students to get creative with colour.
- Pastel Silver with Accent of Lemon and Grey Tones – Victor Piccolotto shows you how
- Pastel Denim Blue Shadow Outline – Demonstrated by Andrea Bennett in zigzagging style
- Interlocking Pastel Shades – Andrea fuses tones of strawberry, apricot, lavender & peach
- Multidimensional Melted Balayage – Bruno Elorrioroz delivers essential advice on colour range
- Three Tier Hair Colouring – Tracy Hayes demonstrates colour on a Tim Hartley cut
- Backwash Grey Toner – Christiano Lanza shows you this men’s gorgeous grey tone
- Pure Tone Hair Colour – Quintessential yet progressive, Bee Dixon demonstrates
And now it’s your turn…
Inspired? Then it’s time to get creating! If you’re not an MHD member yet, don’t forget to sign up. You’ll enjoy unlimited access to all our 500+ tutorials and be able to create your very own playlists.
And once you’ve done that, you can drip feed them to your students or salon staff – incrementally building their skills and confidence – or take them yourself to enhance your skills. Remember, it’s easy to select tutorials and adjust their order to create your very own journey. And you can create as many playlists as you like, enabling you to focus on distinct areas at the same time, should you wish.
Put simply, you’re in charge. And with our intuitive technology, you’ll find it easy to use, even if you’ve never done it before. And if you do want some support, just check out this short video. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the playlist party!
Not an MHD member yet? Whether you’re a stylist, a barber, a salon owner or hairdressing educator, our world-class education gives you a competitive advantage – supercharging your career, boosting salon profitability or improving results for every student.
Find out more